• Estate Planning
• Probate & Trust Administration
• Business Law
Brianne focuses her practice on estate planning, probate and business law and has since she became an attorney. She enjoys working with clients to create lasting estate plans, advise executors and trustees in the administration of all types and sizes of estates, and advise business owners in all aspects of their businesses. Brianne strives to make the legal process as painless as possible for her clients. She relates to her clients and provides them with quality legal services that address their specific needs.
• J.D., Seattle University School of Law
• B.A., English Literature, University of Portland
• Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association
• Washington State Bar Association
• Sections: Real Property, Probate and Trust Law; Business
• Tacoma Estate Planning Counsel
• Board of Directors, Bellarmine Preparatory School (2011-present)
• Development Committee, Bellarmine Preparatory School
• Professional Advisor Committee, Greater Tacoma Community Foundation (2011-present)
• “40 Under Forty” Honoree, Business Examiner (2013)
After growing up in the Gig Harbor area, attending Bellarmine, living in Tacoma and just recently relocating back to Gig Harbor, Brianne is a South Sounder for life. Brianne has two playful kids, Kate and Max, who keep her on her toes and is married to fellow Bellarmine grad, Brian. In her rapidly decreasing free time, she loves trying new recipes and bottles of wine, reading, and exercising—especially running (mostly after her toddler).