When we say we work with business law, we really mean we work with business people—and whether you’re embarking on your first business venture or you’ve owned a growing company for decades, we have the knowledge and experience to help make the law work for you. Our goal is simple: to put your needs first so you can focus on running your business.
We don’t believe in a “one size fits all” approach, which is why we dedicate individualized time and attention to every business client. We know that your needs can change from day to day, and that’s why we help you get prepared for whatever comes your way: whether it’s doing a deal, hiring an employee, entering into a contract, or changing your business structure to take advantage of federal and state tax breaks, we can help.
We provide legal counsel in all of the following areas:
• Business Transactions (including stock or asset purchase & sale agreements)
• Structuring and Forming New Businesses
• Employment Advice (including employment handbooks, hiring & discharging employees, and drafting independent contractor agreements)
• Legal Compliance (including drafting annual minutes and renewals)
• Executive compensation arrangements
• Real estate
• Day-to-day advice on business operations and transactions