Most businesses (and their owners) have developed and own different types of intellectual property—and many don’t know it. If you’ve developed a logo, published a blog, or shared your “know how” with someone else, you’ve come into contact with intellectual property law: and, whether it’s a trademark, copyright, design patent, or trade secret, we know how to protect what you’ve worked hard to build.
We work with individuals and business owners to determine how to proactively protect their intellectual property assets. Whether it’s signing a confidentiality agreement with a potential business partner, registering a trademark with the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office, or licensing your latest design concept to another person or business, we can help.
We enjoy working with clients on a range of intellectual property issues, including:
• Trademark Search and Analysis of Name Availability
• Federal Trademark Registration and Licensing
• Federal Copyright Registration and Licensing
• Design Patent Registration and Licensing
• Non-Competition Agreements
• Non-Disclosure Agreements
• Non-Solicitation Agreements
• Confidentiality Agreements
• Estate Planning for Intellectual Property Assets